DAY 01 : Arrive – Mussorie (270 kms/6-7 hrs)
Arrive Delhi & you will be transferred by road to Mussorie, queen of Hill stations famous for its scenic beauty, is a fascinating hill resort. It commands a wonderful view of the extensive Himalayan snow ranges arrive and proceed to your hotel, rest of the day is at leisure, for individual activities, overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 02 : Mussorie (Sightseeing)
This day is at leisure to explore this charming hill station of Garhwal on your own, Visit the Kempty waterfalls or simply take a stroll on the Mall Road, OR take a joy ride on the rope trolley. Overnight stay at hotel. (B)
DAY 03 : Mussorie – (280 kms/6-7 hrs) – Back to Home
After breakfast proceed to visit city attractions covering Amber Fort. Enjoy Feel like a maharaja from the past as you ride up to Amber Fort on an elephant outfitted with traditional Indian draperies. Later visit Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar (observatory), City Palace & Museum. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 04 : Jaipur – Ranthambore (175 Kms / 4 hrs)
In morning after breakfast check out from hotel & You will be transferred to Delhi airport/railway station for onward journey. (B)
- 02 Nights in Mussoorie.
- Nights hotel accommodation at suggested or similar category hotels.
- Meals – Breakfast, Dinner as mentioned in the itinerary (set menu).
- Transfers from Delhi/ Mussoorie / Delhi by Volvo Bus.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Lunches & Dinners until and unless mentioned.
- Peak Season Surcharge – If applicable.
- Any items of personal nature like telephone, beverages, laundry etc. which are not mentioned above are not included in the services.
- Any other services that is not shown in the inclusion above.
- Visa fee if it is not mention in inclusion.
- A Govt. Service Tax applicable on the total package cost.
- Rates are subject to availability or can change without prior notice.
- Above Package Cost is not valid for any festive season, Government holidays, Long weekends, X’mas , New Year & any other high season Period.