DAY 01 : Arrive – Darjeeling
Pick up at NJP Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport. Transfer to Darjeeling (7100ft / 98 kms / 03hrs). Arrives & Check in Hotel. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Hotel.
DAY 02 : Darjeeling City Tour
Early morning tour to Tiger Hills (at around at 4am) to morning view sunrise over Kanchenjunga Peak (subject to clear weather ) on your way back visit Batasia Loop & Ghoom Monastery. After Breakfast city tour of Darjeeling visit Padmaja Naidu Himalaya Zoological Park, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, (Closed on Thursday), Happy Valley Tea Estate, Tenzing Rock & Gombu Rock & Tibetan Refugee Self Help Center (Closed on Sunday).Overnight at Hotel
DAY 03 : Mirik Excursions
Full day Sight Seeing of Mirik (Mirik is a beautiful small hill station with a beautiful Natural lake over viewing of Mighty Kanchenjunga (Third Highest Peak in the world) at the height of around 5,500 ft. Boating at the lake or Horse Riding in the bank of Lake are available. The Journey to Darjeeling to Mirik through lush green forests and tea gardens is really mesmerizing) & Pashupati market in Nepal. Back to hotel & Night stay at hotel.
DAY 04 : Njp Railway Station / Ixb Airport – Back to Home
After breakfast leave Darjeeling and proceed towards NJP railway station/Bagdogra Airport (110 kms / 3 hrs) for your onward journey.
- 3 Nights in Darjeeling
- Daily Breakfast.
- Airport Transfer and Sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Air Fare with Taxes
- Lunches & Dinners until and unless mentioned.
- Peak Season Surcharge – If applicable.
- Any items of personal nature like telephone, beverages, laundry etc. which are not mentioned above are not included in the services.
- Any other services that is not shown in the inclusion above.
- Visa fee if it is not mention in inclusion.
- A Govt. Service Tax applicable on the total package cost.
- Rates are subject to availability or can change without prior notice.
- Above Package Cost is not valid for any festive season, Government holidays, Long weekends, X’mas , New Year & any other high season Period.