DAY 01 : Arrive – Beijing
Arrive in Beijing, pick up with our English-speaking guide, transfer to hotel and take a rest. Later proceed to see the Bird’s Nest (Olympic National Stadium outside) and the Water Cube (Outside), Golden Mask Show in the evening. Later transfer to Indian restaurant for dinner. Back to hotel. Meals : Indian dinner at local Indian restaurant. (D)
DAY 02 : Beijing
Breakfast at hotel, visit to the world famous Tian’anmen Square the biggest square in the world that lies in the center of the city. Then the Forbidden City from which the Emperors of the Ming and Qing dynasties governed for over 500 years. and visit the Summer Palace, the largest and best preserved of all the imperial palace gardens, and boasts such delights as the “Marble Boat” and the ornately painted” Long Corridor”, Visit Temple of Heaven. The Hou Hai, a lake in the middle of Beijing, on the banks of which there are a lot of bars. Dinner at local Indian restaurant. Meals : Breakfast + Indian Lunch+ Indian Dinner (B,L,D)
DAY 03 : Beijing-Great Wall
Breakfast at hotel: Begin today’s full tour with visit the fabled Great Wall-Badling Pass by Cable Car, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a massive defensive Structure built to keep off intrusion. Hutong tour & visit Silk Shop. Meals : Breakfast+ Chinese Lunch + Indian Dinner (B,L,D)
DAY 04 : Beijing / Shanghai – by Flight
After breakfast transfer to Airport to proceed to shanghai and Arrive Shanghai ,pick up by our guide, then transfer to Maglev train for 15 minutes ride & transfer to hotel and check in. Assemble at Lobby and transfer to enjoy Foot Message Visit Shanghai Global Financial Hub (94th Floor). Walking on the bund. Cultural program: Huangpu River Cruise along the bund in the evening. Indian dinner at local Indian restaurant. Indian Dinner Meals : Breakfast+ Indian Dinner (B,L,D)
DAY 05 : Shanghai
Breakfast, visit the Jade Buddha Temple, Crystal shop Visit Shanghai Museum.. then go to the Pearl Shop, later visit the lovely old Yuyuan Garden-outside look nine zig zag bridge with golden fish pond, bridges and pavilions. Then we step onto Yu Market. Later, visit the People Square and Nanjing Road for shopping. Visit Xintiandi, the essential night life of Shanghai with bars, Shikumen Buildings, galleries, fashion shops, themed restaurants, coffee shops. Transfer back hotel. Meals : Breakfast+ Indian Lunch+ Indian Dinner (B,L,D)
DAY 07 : Shanghai – Back to Home
Breakfast . check out. Transfer to airport for your flight back to India. (B)
- 03 Nights in Shanghai
- 03 Nights in Beijing
- Daily Breakfast + 4 Lunch +6Dinner
- Huangpu River Cruise in Shanghai
- Shanghai Global financial Hub
- Great wall with cable car
- Shanghai Ocean aquarium
- Jinjiang action park
- Maglev train
- Air fare with taxes and group visa
- Lunches & Dinners until and unless mentioned.
- Peak Season Surcharge – If applicable.
- Any items of personal nature like telephone, beverages, laundry etc. which are not mentioned above are not included in the services.
- Any other services that is not shown in the inclusion above.
- Visa fee if it is not mention in inclusion.
- A Govt. Service Tax applicable on the total package cost.
- Rates are subject to availability or can change without prior notice.
- Above Package Cost is not valid for any festive season, Government holidays, Long weekends, X’mas , New Year & any other high season Period.