DAY 01 : BUCHAREST
Arrival at Bucharest Airport, meet and Greet Assist then transfer to hotel, Check in and rest day Free.In evening transfer to Indian Restaurant. Overnight at hotel Meals: Indian Dinner
DAY 02 : BUCHAREST- City Tour
After Breakfast at the hotel proceed for Bucharest walking city tour with English speaking guide. Bucharest is Romania’s capital and in the same time, the most populated city, industrial and commercial centre of the country. Bucharest is like a tiny piece of Paris, the architecture is marvellous and every single building has a story of its own; a story written on the walls, on the bricks and on the frame of the windows. We will visit: The Palace of Parliament – the second biggest building of the world, after of Pentagon, Union Square, University Square , Downtown Streets visit: olds streets and buildings that are todays full of life and entertainment. Include the visit the Palace of Parliament. Later transfer to Indian Restaurant. Overnight at Hotel Meals: Breakfast , Indian Dinner
DAY 03 : BUCHAREST – GOLDEN SANDS – VARNA
After breakfast, check out from hotel and transfer to Golden Sands in Bulgaria, Check into the hotel. Proceed for Varna City Tour- Bulgaria’s Sea Capital is full of history, sights and legends. You will visit the Sea Garden – an amazing place for walking along the sea. In the city center you will see the symbol of Varna – Cathedral “The assumption of Holy Mother”. If you want to see the oldest worked golden artifacts you may want to visit Varna’s Archaeological museum. Also the Roman Thermae, which are the most valuable monument of culture in Varna, situated in the central part of the city where they were constructed in the late 2nd century AD. Dinner at Indian Restaurant. Overnight at Hotel Meals: Breakfast , Indian Dinner
DAY 04 : GOLDEN SANDS – NESSEBAR – SUNNY BEACH
After breakfast proceed for Nessebar – one of the oldest towns in Europe, the successor to the ancient Thracian settlement of Mesambria, founded in the Second century AD. Through the centuries the town has been occupied by Greeks, Romans, Byzantines and Turks. It was added to the UNESCO Heritage List more than 20 years ago for its many churches, old houses and wealth of history. City tour at the old town. Later transfer to Sunny Beach for Beach for orientation, shopping and visiting Platinum Casino. Overnight at Hotel Meals: Breakfast , Indian Dinner
DAY 05 : GOLDEN SANDS – SUNNY BEACH – SOFIA
After breakfast, Relax and Enjoy at Sunny beach, in afternoon transfer to Airport, Arrival at Sofia and transfer to hotel, Dinner at Indian Restaurant. Overnight at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast , Indian Dinner
DAY 06 : SOFIA – Full-day Plovdiv Sightseeing
After breakfast proceed for Plovdiv is the 2019 European capital of Culture and home to one of Bulgaria’s most impressive archeological sites. This full-day tour from Sofia takes in all the highlights, including a walking tour of the atmospheric Old Town and visits to the Roman Stadium, Roman Forum, and Amphitheatre. Dinner at Indian Restaurant. Overnight at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast , Indian Dinner
DAY 07 : SOFIA – RILA MONASTERY – SOFIA
After breakfast proceed for Full day trip to Rila Monastery – included in UNSECO World Heritage list. Afterwards, visit to the monastery founded in the 10th century, it’s the largest and most famous Eastern Orthodox monastery in Bulgaria and Eastern Europe. The monastery complex houses a rich collection of icons, wall paintings, old-printed books.On this guided tour you will see the gold-plated iconostasis in the main church, the monastery museum, famous for housing Rafael’s cross. Photo stop of the tower of Hrelyu and the residential part of the complex. Overnight at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast , Indian Dinner
DAY 08 : SOFIA – DEPARTURE
After Breakfast transfer to Airport.
- 02 nights in Golden Sands
- 03 nights in Sofia
- 02 nights in Bucharest
- 02 Nights at INTERNATIONAL Hotel Casino & Tower Suites 5* or similar in Golden Sands
- 03 Nights at Hotel Hilton 5* or similar in Sofia
- 02 Nights at Rin Central 4* or similar in Bucharest
- Return airport transfers
- Nessebar city tour
- Sunny Beach orientation
- Varna city tour
- Sofia city tour
- Rila monastery tour
- Plovdiv Full Day Tour
- All tours include English speaking guide.
- 2 bottles of water 0.5 ml per person per day are included.
- 50 Euro bonus casino chips per adult are included in INTERNATIONAL Casino & Tower Suites in Golden Sands.
- Price does not include flight tickets.
- Air Fare with Taxes
- Lunches & Dinners until and unless mentioned.
- Peak Season Surcharge – If applicable.
- Any items of personal nature like telephone, beverages, laundry etc. which are not mentioned above are not included in the services.
- Any other services that is not shown in the inclusion above.
- Visa fee if it is not mention in inclusion.
- A Govt. Service Tax applicable on the total package cost.
- Rates are subject to availability or can change without prior notice.
- Above Package Cost is not valid for any festive season, Government holidays, Long weekends, X’mas , New Year & any other high season Period.